1 Stick of Margarine or Butter
1 Cup of Peanut Butter
1/4 Cup of Light Corn Syrup
2 Cups of Powdered Sugar
Blend well together. If mixture seems too moist, add a little more powdered sugar. If mixture seems too dry, add a little more corn syrup or peanut butter. Roll into egg shapes and place on a wax-paper lined cookie sheet. Chill for two hours. Dip in chocolate.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 jar (17.3 ounces) creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (2 pounds) confectioners’ sugar
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut, optional
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Beat in sugar. Stir in coconut if desired. Form rounded tablespoonfuls into egg shapes. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Chill for 30 minutes. Dip in chocolate.