- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Butter, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup coconut, shredded
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer beat cream cheese and butter until blended. Add powdered sugar gradually. Add coconut and use a mixing spoon to make sure it is well incorporated. Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Dust your hands with powdered sugar and mold coconut mixture into egg shapes.
- Place coconut eggs on parchment paper, and freeze for about an hour.
- Melt the melting chocolate according to the package instructions.
- Using a fork or other dipping instrument, dip the egg into chocolate and flip to cover completely. Use a second fork to help transfer the chocolate covered egg back onto the parchment paper.
- Refrigerate 5-10 minutes to set the chocolate.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge in an airtight container.
Place in a mixing bowl:
1 Can of Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/2 Cup Butter
1 Teaspoon Clear Vanilla
2 Tablespoons Light Corn Syrup
1/2 Teaspoon Invertase
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
4 Cups Dry Fondant Sugar
After the above ingredients are mixed, fold in by hand the remainder of the ingredients:
2 Cups Dry Fondant Sugar
2 Cups Unsweetened Medium Coconut
Repeat steps 3-8 of the above recipe to proceed.